Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It seems that more and more people are falling sick these days. Pity 'em. I was sick a few weeks ago too, but have fully recovered since then. Mine was terrible compared to others as I had flu, fever, sorethroat, muscleache and stomachache. Sounds like dengue, but fortunately, it's not. Aikz, for all of you who's sick out there, may y'all fully recover as soon as possible!

Didn't really want to blog, but since I've been tagged! by Vin, I just thought of accomplishing my task today. So here it goes:

10 YEARS AGO I WAS:

Still in Standard 3. That time, I had Phang, Ee Vonn and Su Via as my close pals. We used to have loads of fun back. Many topics were the root to our insane, almost pathetic conversations. It was also the first time we used fruits to describe the different sizes of boobies. Naughty as we were only 9 years old. Looking back, I do miss the time I shared with the three of them. Other than that, nothing much happened within that time frame. Oh, I got fairly good grades during that year so I found myself in 4A the next year.

5 YEARS AGO I WAS:

A hardworking nerd in Form 2S. I was also appointed as the class monitor for the 1st consecutive year. During that year, I scored the best grades in my life so far, ousting Yin Yang for the no. 1 spot throughout the whole form. Talking about him reminds me of Shiau Kee. She was a friend of mine who left M'sia for Australia. Had been long since I heard from her.

A major event that took place that year was me being caught red-handed for gambling in school by my BM teacher back then. And guess what, it was just my first round playing after being persuaded by my friends who absolutely induced me with bad influences. I can't believe I got busted so quickly. Nevertheless, I won RM1 afterall although I had to sign an offensive letter that is filed in my school record.

It was also the year when I had my first and last cheerleading practice. Even though I belonged to Green House, I helped out with Blue House instead. Being a weakling at that time, I didn't make it to the actual team that performed. All the practices turned out to be a waste of my time. Damn.

1 YEAR AGO I WAS:

In Taylors Business School undertaking Taylors Business Foundation. There, I met my F4 members, Piggy and Donkey. It was certainly the best time of my life as I did many great, unexpected things with them. Skipping lectures, backstabbing and bitching about others, celebrating birthday in Secret Recipe, bashing up Sunway Lagoon, cam-whoring in Piggy's house, etc. Uncountable great memories that always remind me to appreciate all the time I have with them.

YESTERDAY I WAS:

Going through the same old routine of Dirty Tuesday. Received my above expectations results of for Business Data Modelling test. Uni turned into a circus yesterday as Fitness First came to promote their sheat alongside with Ciba Vision, Clinique, etc. Then, had another boring tutorial for Business Law and since someone wasn't there, the class turned out to be superboring instead. Finally, Marketing lecture ended the day gracefully. The lecturer reocmmended us with some remedies to release stress, before telling us his 'past life' and all.

5 MOST RECENT SONGS I LISTENED TO:

1) Beyonce - Ring the Alarm
2) JoJo - Too Little Too Late
3) Ciara - Get Up
4) Christina Aguilera - Candyman
5) Justin Timberlake - Sexyback

5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:

There are too many for this one.

1) Beyonce - Deja Vu
2) Beyonce - Ring the Alarm
3) Beyonce - Crazy in Love
4) Shakira - Don't Bother
5) Shakira - Whenever, Wherever

IDEAL PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO:

Anywhere without war and discrimination. On top of that, a place where nobody knows who am I.

5 THINGS I REALLY WANT:

1) Destiny's Child Live In Atlanta DVD
2) Pair of white sneakers
3) Pair of green sneakers
4) Pair of blue sneakers
5) Butt implants. Wahaha!

5 THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW:

1) Working on my assignments.
2) Doing recaps on videos.
3) Chatting with some net friends.
4) Working out in the gym.
5) Singing while dancing to Deja Vu.

5 BIGGEST JOYS IN MY LIFE:

1) Establishing Fantastic Four and spending quality time with them.
2) Having crazy friends in University.
3) Getting fairly satisfactory results all while long.
4) Travelling to Japan alone for a month.
5) Self ability to act innocent and dumb all the time.

5 PEOPLE I TAG:

Not sure who should I tag, since tagging is an evil thing! Nevertheless, the victims are

1) Cow
2) King Kong
3) Tammy
4) Nixie
5) Erikku

No comments: