Monday, July 31, 2006

Alamak! It's a week already since I last updated. While time is moving 20km per hour, I guess I'm only one tenth of its speed. I'm just not efficient enough to do everything that i desire to. Damn.

Anyway, while I'm away for THATTT long, I enjoyed myself pretty much. After 3 days of torturing dreadful lectures and tutorials, finally I got to rest for 4 days in a row after that.

THURSDAY

Certainly a day of mixed emotions. Day7 started off normally with accounting lecture followed up by tutorial. Oh by the way, it's official! Mr. Ananda, who taught me Accountings back in Taylors Business School (TBS), is teaching me the same subject again. Except for this time, the syllabus is way tougher than the basics of Accounting which I've learned in my previous semester.

In the late evening, King Kong, Piggy, Donkey, Steph and I went to visit our ex-coursemate, Rosline who's undergoing a critical time in battling for her life. Readers, have a heart and please pray for her! I beg y'all. Once a joyful, energetic, outgoing girl, it is just way too heartbreaking to see what has she been forcefully changed into!

Then, we had dinner in my area before going to the Lantern Carnival in Bukit Jalil. Some of the lanterns are amazing, while some turned out... not so great I shall say. Oh! Orang Utan was there with us too, while Steph had left for her movie, The Break-Up. Soon, the night turned really dark as midnight approached, so we made a move.

FRIDAY

Went to Mid Valley on that day for a reunion-cum-farewell party for my fellow ex-coursemate, Vincent back in TBS. Reunited with many of my other friends too such as Wendy, Adrian and Xavier just to name a few. We were in the All Stars Cafe in Mid Valley. I was so embarrassed when I reached the place since I was late by almost an hour and a half. Only ordered dessert called um... Peppermint something, which is served with alcohol. The ice cream is mouth-watering, but as the alcohol overwhelms it, the whole dessert turned bad. Anyway, during the reunion, Donkey went insane!!! I'm so so so ashamed by her. Looks like she's not that light like she seems, huh?

After that, Steph, Piggy, Donkey and I went for a movie called Voice, the latest Korean flick in town. With a twisting plot, I have to admit that the movie ain't that abd afterall. A *** out of 5 stars is somewhat a generous ratings personally. I bet Piggy would rate it a two only. Or maybe even less than that.

SATURDAY

Another day of fun! Was with Tammy, Cow, Piggy and Fish in Sungei Wang for redbox karaoke. Belted out some new songs that day, and just like any other outings, I'm the King of Ruining Songs. Haha.

After the singing session, we allowed ourselves to be like those average posers for sticker photos in Sungei Wang, but only that we often do a bit better than 'em. ROFL. Pictures will be posted as soon as I get hold of the photos which is still with the Orang Utan who is most probably swinging it's way to KLIA right now.

SUNDAY

Nothing much happened today except that I went for a movie in Mid Valley with a friend. Saw Dorm, another horror film in Thai from the same director of Shutter, the popular horror movie back then. Dorm is a great movie about friendship, yet not much of horrific elements, while the latter one IS more of a horror movie. Therefore, don't expect a Shutter 2 like movie in Dorm. Plot is almost simple, and predictable. Nevertheless, the movie did what it is supposed to do when everything is put together, which is to entertain the audience. I have to say that I'm touched towards the ending. Was holding my tears so hard, while some other movie-goers in the same cinema have already sobbing. My ratings for the movie, **** out of 5!

FINAL DAY, MONDAY

Just another plain, boring day. Had to stay at home the whole day to finish off some work which is due tomorrow. Sigh, a new week has come. Without much realisation, I think I'll soon be sitting for tests and exams already!

Movies update: Finally, the Pirates had been defeated by the Police after controlling the U.S. Box Office for 3 straight weeks (source). ANother movie which I want to watch badly is The Ant Bully, which came in at a disappointing no. 5. Well, since Finding Nemo, Shrek and The Incredibles, some digitally animated movies had been having a hard time in meeting expectations. How sad. Hope that doesn't stop wealthy producers to come up with fresh, box-office dominator animated movies. Unlike in the States, Malaysians are still living under the control of the Pirates, as it conquers the GSC box office chart for another week while Dorm entered the chart at no. 2! (20 July 2006 - 26 July 2006)

Music update: Shakira continues to rule the glode with her hips that don't lie for the eleventh week! Largest points increase last week belongs to Rihanna's Unfaithful. Is it such a norm today to be unfaithful?? Top debut at no. 18 was snatched by Kat-Tun, a japanese boy group with a song called Signal. Have nothing to comment on them, since I have no knowledge about them at all. And for fucking sake, why is Paris Hilton's Stars Are Blind still climbing up the chart?! Hopefully once summer is over, she'll be off the chart! (source)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy alprazolam xanax dosage long - buy xanax online cheap

Anonymous said...

xanax for sale without prescription buy xanax 2mg no prescription - xanax in your system drug test

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam 10mg pills - typical diazepam dosage

Anonymous said...

side effects of zolpidem 10mg zolpidem high - generic zolpidem tartrate c r

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem what is zolpidem tartrate used to treat - zolpidem dosage levels

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax blood drug test - generic xanax s 902

Anonymous said...

alprazolam 0.5mg xanax and alcohol heart problems - blue football 1mg xanax

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online lorazepam 1 mg effects - ativan uses more drug_uses

Anonymous said...

lorazepam without prescription side effects of ativan .5 mg - ativan memory loss

Anonymous said...

diazepam overdose diazepam 5mg dosage for dogs - side effects for diazepam

Anonymous said...

generic soma carisoprodol gluten free - will soma show up urine drug test

Anonymous said...

buy soma soma 250 mg generic - order soma online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy valium from canada want order valium - order valium no prescription

Anonymous said...

soma online legal order soma online - soma medication headaches

Anonymous said...

buy valium online order valium online uk - valium drug wikipedia

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien withdrawal rebound insomnia - ambien side effects lexapro

Anonymous said...

buy valium online legally can i buy valium online - valium pills what are for

Anonymous said...

purchase ambien ambien sleep writing - buy generic ambien online no prescription

Anonymous said...

valium no prescription valium online nz - buy valium from uk